We will continue and deepen our soul explorations, focusing more on heart-centered qualities, how these get inhibited by historical and cultural patterns, while also working on freeing the manifestation of these qualities in our lives and everyday experience.
- When: Multiple dates, see below
- Where: Online, or in Charles River Studio (17 Spring St. entrance)
- Tuition: $280, via Paypal or check (instructions when you register)
- Registration: https://tinyurl.com/Bos4Mar2020
2020 dates for Boston 4
Still open to new students!
- May 16-17 – class will be held virtually; please contact Elizabeth at the email below for more information
- July 18-19
- September 19-20
- Nov 7-8 or Dec 5-6
Boston 4 Teaching Team:
- Andreas Mouskos
- Duncan Scribner
Contact: Elizabeth Slayton email@example.com
“The path is you, your mind and your heart. The call is your call, relevant to your life, and speaks intimately to you….The quest does not bring about improvement or perfection. It brings about a maturity, a humanity, a wisdom.”
– A.H. Almaas
This weekend is part of an ongoing group study and exploration of the spiritual teachings of the Diamond Approach. Diamond Approach Boston 4 is currently open to new participants and will close by 2021.