Watertown Center for Healing Arts (WCHA) is located in the heart of Watertown Square.
- WCHA has two entrances. Please confirm the best entrance for you with your service provider.
- All WCHA space is on the 2nd floor.
- We regret that WCHA is not wheelchair accessible and there is not an elevator.
22 Mt. Auburn St. Entrance
17 Spring St.
Metered parking is available on Mt. Auburn St, Baptiste Walk, and in a large lot off Spring Street.
Meters are free with no time limit after 6pm and on Sunday. Meters cost $.50 per hour 8am – 6pm Monday – Saturday. Meters with blue poles (some have red paint showing through) are up to 8 hours. Meters with yellow poles are up to 10 hours. Currently Watertown does not accommodate paying by app or credit card (so bring your quarters!).
WCHA is easily accessible via public transportation. Bus lines from all directions pass through or begin/end in Watertown Square. The bus depot is directly on the other side of the river.
- 57N – Night Owl Watertown Sq. – Government Center via Park Street & Kenmore Sta.
- 52 – Dedham Mall or Charles River Loop – Watertown Yard via Oak Hill & Newton Center
- 57 – Watertown Sq. – Kenmore Yard via Newton Corner & Brighton Center
- 70/70A – Cedarwood, N.Waltham or Watertown Sq. – University Park via Central Sq., Cambridge, Arsenal St. & Western Ave.
- 71 – Watertown Square – Harvard Station via Mt. Auburn St.
- 502 – EXPRESS BUS Watertown Yard – Copley Sq. (St. James Ave. at Dartmouth St.) via Newton Corner & Mass. Turnpike
- 504 – EXPRESS BUS Watertown/Newton Corner – Downtown via Mass. Turnpike
For trip planning assistance, use the MBTA Trip Planner.