- Have you been interested in trying yoga but don’t know if you can do it?
- Do you have injuries or other physical issues that limit your mobility?
- Want to learn the basics so you feel more comfortable joining a class at a gym or studio?
Join Kali Patrick in a small group setting to learn yoga from square one. You’ll learn:
- several standing, seated, & reclined poses,
- health benefits, so you know why you’d do the poses,
- how to adjust the poses in a way that works for your body!
You can ask questions throughout & will leave with handouts that let you practice what you’ve learned at home.
- When: Mondays starting January 20, 2020 7-8 pm
- Where: Watertown Center for Healing Arts – 22 Mt Auburn St., Watertown MA, Skylight Studio
- Cost: $85 per person, pre-registration required.
This series fills quickly, so reserve your space today. (Max 10)