Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, all group sessions, events, classes, and workshops normally held at WCHA have been cancelled or moved online. Please scroll down to see online offerings. And, please stay home & be well!
The Watertown Center for Healing Arts (WCHA) has been a home for holistic and healing arts practitioners for over 20 years. Located conveniently in Watertown Center, we also provide space rentals for continuing education and large training group experiences in various modalities, including:
- movement (yoga, Tai Chi, Feldenkrais, etc.)
- coaching (nutritional, non-volient communication, etc.)
- therapy (psychotherapy, sensorymotor, IFS, etc.)
- massage or bodywork (Acupuncture, Reiki, Alexander Technique, massage)
- various styles of meditation