The WCHA is re-opening and following all safety guidelines set forth by the state of MA. We are currently working with practitioners and their clients to book spaces for 1-1 (non-group) sessions. Group studios have temporarily been converted to use as 1-1 spaces. Please do contact us if you need specifics.
The Watertown Center for Healing Arts (WCHA) has been a home for holistic and healing arts practitioners for over 20 years. Located conveniently in Watertown Center, we also provide space rentals for continuing education and large training group experiences in various modalities, including:
- movement (yoga, Tai Chi, Feldenkrais, etc.)
- coaching (nutritional, non-volient communication, etc.)
- therapy (psychotherapy, sensorymotor, IFS, etc.)
- massage or bodywork (Acupuncture, Reiki, Alexander Technique, massage)
- various styles of meditation
None at this time.