Internal Family Systems
The Internal Family Systems (IFS) Model
Internal Family Systems (IFS) Trainings at Watertown Center
- Scholarships, Group Discounts, and Continuing Education hours are available for all of The Center for Self Leadership’s trainings.
- Trainings often fill before application deadlines, so please send us your application ASAP!
Level 1 Training:
- Begins April 28, 2017
Level 2 Training: IFS, Addictions, and Eating Disorders: A Safer and Easier Way
- January 26, 2017
- Don’t miss your chance – this training is only offered every couple of years!
Level 2 Training: Deepening and Expanding with IFS
- February 23, 2017: This training is full with a waiting list.
For More Information:
www.selfleadership.org (Training Schedule – Level 1 Trainings)
IFS is a collaborative therapeutic approach that relies on clients’ intuitive wisdom. Developed by Richard C. Schwartz, PhD, over the last 30 years, IFS is a clear, non-pathologizing, and empowering model – a simple yet sophisticated integration of psychology, spirituality, and intra-psychic and family systems theory.
Thousands of licensed therapists and other professionals in the U.S. and internationally are trained in and use IFS, integrating it into a wide variety of practices and implementing its unique methods to create safe environments for clients to become Self-transforming. This model:
• Works well with individuals, couples, children, families and groups
• Can effectively heal trauma
• Is a client-led approach that respects each client’s pace and goals
• Establishes a productive, trusting and collaborative partnership between therapist and client
• Helps therapists remain centered and open-hearted
IFS also helps take the work out of therapy for therapists, giving them the tools they need to harness their own Self-energy while working with clients. And, IFS therapists can find new enjoyment and experience less stress and burnout as they draw on their clients’ potential to access their own inner worlds.